Video Conference Troubleshooting
Video conference troubleshooting is a pain. At Lighthouse Therapy, we get it. In a world where more and more schools are moving toward a virtual option, tech issues are rising. As a teacher or school administrator, you need to be able to resolve your own problems so students can continue to receive services.
Here at Lighthouse Therapy, we’re used to helping our therapists resolve tech-related issues. So we’ve put together a list of the top 9 things you can do to resolve most video conferencing problems.
- Run a speed test to check your internet connection.
- Check your camera and microphone permissions. Make sure they are enabled and unmuted.
- Refresh your browser.
- Log out and back into the room.
- Clear the cache and cookies on your browser. Unsure how to do this? Click here.
- Switch to a different browser.
- Restart your computer.
- Try a different computer (if available).
- Contact tech support for the platform you are using.
Shameless plug, but did you know that Lighthouse Therapy has our own tech support? If you need online therapy services, you don’t have to troubleshoot problems yourself when you work with us. Schedule a consultation today to learn more.