7 Benefits of Teletherapy
- Due to therapist shortages, teletherapy can help you fill in those gaps.
- You can use it as an option for your staff leave of absences or maternity leaves.
- If you don’t need a full-time person, you can pay for only the services your school needs.
- Teletherapy allows you to serve students that are unwilling or uncomfortable to return to in-person services.
- Generally, teletherapy allows for fewer distractions resulting in a greater opportunity for the child to learn.
- Students are digital natives. They can accomplish a lot more in less time because they are so comfortable with technology.
- Online therapy can provide assessments. So if you are experiencing a backlog of assessments due to the pandemic, Lighthouse Therapy can help your school get those done.
For a full list of assessments that we offer please click one of the options below.